Titing's Story: An Inspiring Article from Sun Star Daily today May 7, 2014


Part of my work is to scan the newspapers daily and compile articles that are related to business, consumers, trade and the like but every now and then I cut out stories that really catch my attention. Be it inspiring, motivational or even funny.

I cut this one out and scanned it because it was truly inspiring... it made it teary-eyed and still does.

Sharing this on my blog to hopefully inspire more people. :-)


You don't need to make a difference to many lives, sometimes, you just need to make a difference in one. ;-)


nmed 05/07/14

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do opposites attract and similar repel?? I beg to disagree!!

Product Review: Magnolia Pancake Plus (with maple syrup)

Legolas oh Legolas...